Meet your acupuncturist:
Leyna Jensen, L.Ac.
I’m a licensed acupuncturist in the state of Oregon. I earned a Master’s of Science degree from NY College of Health Professions in Syosset, NY. I founded Corvallis Community Acupuncture because I wanted to make acupuncture affordable and accessible to my friends, family, and everyone in my community. Some of my special interests in the clinic include sleep disorders, trauma recovery, and women’s health.
About the Clinic
Corvallis Community Acupuncture opened in 2010. We are proud members of the national cooperative POCA – The People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture. POCA works to train, support and encourage acupuncturists to make this simple and effective modality available to all. Community acupuncture improves quality of life, reduces isolation, pain and suffering, and allows to people to come in as often as they need to get better
About our Services
We offer acupuncture treatments in a peaceful, relaxing group healing room. You will be treated in a comfortable reclining chair. We use points on the arms, legs, head and ears to treat the whole body; it’s not necessary to undress, just roll up your pants to the knee and sleeves to the elbow.
You may rest for up to 45 minutes during your treatment. If there’s a certain time you need to leave, we will make sure to get you up on time.
Sliding Scale Fees
Pay only what you can afford.
We never ask about your income.
$20-$40 a visit
We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
We do not bill insurance, but can provide you a receipt to submit if you like.
What we Treat
Acupuncture can help with
pain and inflammation including:
- Back, neck, knees, ankles, wrists, hands, hips, shoulders
- Muscles, tendons, joints, bones, nerves
- Tendonitis, arthritis, injuries, surgical recovery, sciatica, repetitive injuries, carpal tunnel.
- Headaches, migraines, stomachaches, earaches, toothaches, sinus pain.
Acupuncture can also help with:
- Allergies: sinusitis, itchy eyes, hay fever, runny nose, food allergies.
- Sleep: more restful sleep, insomnia
- Mood: anxiety, nervousness, irritability, depression
- Stress: shifts your body from “fight or flight” to “rest and digest” mode
- Immunity: boosts immune defense, reduces recovery time
- Energy: fatigue, sluggishness, hyperactivity
- Digestion: constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, nausea, gas, bloating, inflammatory bowel disorders
- Hormone Issues: hot flashes, night sweats, PMS, menstrual cramps, irregular period, supports thyroid, improves fertility
- Pregnancy: decrease morning sickness, increase energy, reduce pain and stress
- Overall: increase circulation, improve joint function, decrease blood pressure, improve memory and focus