Meet your acupuncturist:
Leyna Jensen, L.Ac.
I’m an Oregon licensed acupuncturist. I earned a Master’s of Science degree from NY College of Health Professions in Syosset, NY in 2007. I founded Corvallis Community Acupuncture because I wanted to make acupuncture affordable and accessible to my friends, family, and everyone in my community. I specialize in trauma-informed care and gentle acupuncture techniques.
About the Clinic
Corvallis Community Acupuncture opened in 2010. The clinic was first located on Fillmore Ave. behind Rice’s Pharmacy until 2017. In 2017 we moved to 1898 SW 3rd St. in South Corvallis. The clinic has provided more than 50,000 treatments. Community acupuncture improves quality of life, reduces isolation, pain and suffering, and allows to people to come in as often as they need to enjoy the benefits.
About our Services
We offer acupuncture treatments in a peaceful, relaxing group healing room. You will be treated in a comfortable reclining chair. We use points on the arms, legs, head and ears to treat the whole body; it’s not necessary to undress, just roll up your pants to the knee and sleeves to the elbow.
Chairs are spaced at least six feet apart. We follow and exceed all CDC recommendation for distancing, masking, and disinfecting. If you have questions or concerns about our health and safety practices, please ask!
You may rest for up to 45 minutes during your treatment. If there’s a certain time you need to leave, we will make sure to get you up on time.
$30 Flat Fee
As of June 2020, we have changed from a sliding scale to a flat rate.
All visits are $30.
We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
We do not bill insurance, but can provide you a receipt to submit if you like.
What we Treat
Acupuncture can help with
pain and inflammation including:
- Back, neck, knees, ankles, wrists, hands, hips, shoulders
- Muscles, tendons, joints, bones, nerves
- Tendonitis, arthritis, injuries, surgical recovery, sciatica, repetitive injuries, carpal tunnel.
- Headaches, migraines, stomachaches, earaches, toothaches, sinus pain.
Acupuncture can also help with:
- Allergies: sinusitis, itchy eyes, hay fever, runny nose, food allergies.
- Sleep: more restful sleep, insomnia
- Mood: anxiety, nervousness, irritability, depression
- Stress: shifts your body from “fight or flight” to “rest and digest” mode
- Immunity: boosts immune defense, reduces recovery time
- Energy: fatigue, sluggishness, hyperactivity
- Digestion: constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, nausea, gas, bloating, inflammatory bowel disorders
- Hormone Issues: hot flashes, night sweats, PMS, menstrual cramps, irregular period, supports thyroid, improves fertility
- Pregnancy: decrease morning sickness, increase energy, reduce pain and stress
- Overall: increase circulation, improve joint function, decrease blood pressure, improve memory and focus